Who are the richest men in Africa in 2023?
Here is a list of the 10 richest African men in 2023, according to Forbes:
- Aliko Dangote – $13.5 billion (Nigeria)
- Johann Rupert & family – $10.7 billion (South Africa)
- Nicky Oppenheimer & family – $8.4 billion (South Africa)
- Abdulsamad Rabiu – $7.6 billion (Nigeria)
- Nassef Sawiris – $7.3 billion (Egypt)
- Mike Adenuga – $6.3 billion (Nigeria)
- Issad Rebrab & family – $4.6 billion (Algeria)
- Naguib Sawiris – $3.3 billion (Egypt)
- Patrice Motsepe – $3.2 billion (South Africa)
- Mohamed Mansour – $2.9 billion (Egypt)
These men have amassed their wealth through various businesses, including manufacturing, finance, retail, and telecommunications. They are all major players in the African economy, and their success has helped to boost economic growth and development on the continent.
Sorry, there were no replies found.
Log in to reply.