What is some good advice for the “new guy” at the workplace?
There are a few things that you can do to make a good impression at your new workplace and to make your transition smoother. Here are a few tips:
1. Be respectful and courteous to everyone you meet, from your coworkers to your boss.
2. Come prepared for meetings and be on time.
3. Don’t be afraid to ask questions if you don’t understand something.
4. Put in the effort and go above and beyond when possible.
5. Stay positive, even when things get tough, and always maintain a good attitude.
Sorry, there were no replies found.