What are some cold email best practices?
Here are some cold email best practices:
1. Do your research: make sure you know who you’re emailing and why they would care about what you have to say.
2. Keep it short and sweet: get to the point quickly, and don’t include too much information in your initial email.
3. Personalize your message: show that you understand the person’s needs and how your product can help them.
4. Have a compelling subject line: this will make your email stand out from the hundreds of other messages in their inbox.
5. Follow up: if you don’t hear back after a couple of days, don’t be afraid to send a follow-up message.
Sorry, there were no replies found.