fbpx

Forum

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

  • If 99% of businesses fail, why is it worth it to start a business?

    Posted by Christian Nwachukwu on November 23, 2022 at 4:45 pm

    The saying “99% of businesses fail” is actually a bit misleading. What it really means is that 99% of businesses don’t make it to their fifth year. But that still leaves a 1% chance of making it big. And if you’re one of the businesses in that 1%, the payoff can be huge.

    So, why is it worth starting a business? Because the potential rewards are so high. Yes, there’s a risk of failure, but if you play your cards right, the potential for success is there. And with today’s technology and resources, starting a business has never been easier. So don’t let the odds deter you – go out and start your own business today!

    Christian Nwachukwu replied 2 days, 19 hours ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.